- The company is one of the largest manufacturers in Kazakhstan, holding 7.1% of the confectionery market in the Republic of Kazakhstan and 20.4% of the total confectionery production in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Export of products is up to 40% of the produced volumes and is carried out to the countries of the European Union, the CIS and China.
The confectionery market is one of the most important in the food segment of the country
The development of the confectionery industry entails the creation of new jobs and tax revenues to the state budget. The industry also has a huge potential due to the export of products to neighbouring countries.
The "Bayan Sulu" factory is one of the largest producers of confectionery products and the second in terms of output in Kazakhstan.
- Bayan Sulu JSC is implementing a program aimed at updating its technological equipment and further expanding the product line for product segments that are in high demand among consumers.
- The products of the Bayan Sulu factory are known both on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad due to their high quality and reasonable prices.
- Potential capacities of Bayan Sulu JSC allow producing more than 105 000 tons of confectionery per year
Market share and export
105 thousand tons
production capacity per year
85 thousand tons
of products per year
of products are sold for export
More about Bayan Sulu
Оne of the largest domestic enterprises producing confectionery, sugar and flour products. The factory annually increases production capacity, improves production technologies and creates new jobs